InsideSales.com offers the sales industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration platform that creates high-performance sales teams with breakthrough technology including:
- Communications for immediate response
- Gamification for sales motivation
- Predictive analytics for lead prioritization
- Data visualization for an immersive experience with sales data
InsideSales.com customers experience improvements in sales productivity and topline revenue growth by as much as 30 percent. In addition, customers typically improve lead contact rates by as much as 65 percent and see significant increases in call volume.
The InsideSales.com sales acceleration platform includes:
- PowerDialer™ - Complete communications product for sales professionals that includes one-click call, voicemail, email, SMS, robust reporting, fax, inbound availability and more — all in one easy-to-use product. PowerDialer is the No. 1 dialer on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- mCall™ - Mobile app built on the Salesforce1 platform that delivers all of the capabilities of PowerDialer and is designed for field salespeople who use their mobile devices on the road.
- PowerStandings™ - Gamification product that motivates sales reps and increases visibility with real-time performance rankings and customizable achievements, badges and challenges.
- Neuralytics™ - Years of data collection, analytics and patented machine learning algorithms prioritize leads according to size, speed and close rates, selecting the optimal media and time for contact.
- IDX™ (Immersive Sales Data Experience) Coming Soon! - Generates real-time, actionable sales data visualization for any device. 3D interactive visualizations, real-time dashboards and heat maps measure activity and intensity in your sales process.
InsideSales.com has been listed among the fastest growing companies by Inc. and Deloitte and as one of the top 100 private companies by AlwaysOn. InsideSales.com ranks No. 5 in the nation for jobs created in the software industry and No. 72 in the nation for jobs created in all industries, according to Inc.
The company is based in Silicon Slopes, Utah’s high-tech corridor.