The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals just held their annual Leadership Summit 2012 in Dallas Texas and announced their fourth annual 2012 AA-ISP Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals.
We wanted to take a moment and congratulate these great people who have made such a difference in growth this industry. *We are also pleased to have three of our own!
- Abiel Medina - Director, Inside Sales & Market Development at FPX
- Anneke Seley – Founder at Phone Works
- Carolyn Betts - CEO at Betts Recruiting
- Chad Burmeister - Director, Corporate Sales at ON24
- David Balzen - CEO / CSO at SalesStaff LLC
- David Elkington - CEO & Founder at InsideSales.com*
- Elizabeth Cho - Senior Director, Sales Development at Cvent
- Eric Maloney - Sr. Manager, Program Delivery at Convergys CMG
- George Dooley - Sales – Adhesives & Sealants Specialist at Henkel
- Jerry Bruening - Director-Distribution Business Developement at Henkel
- John Smithers - Inside Sales Team Lead at Workshare
- Josiane (Chriqui) Feigon - CEO at TeleSmart Communications, Inc
- Ken Krogue - President and Co-Founder at InsideSales.com*
- Kelly Molander - Director of Inside Sales at IBM
- Kevin Gaither - Head of Sales at BetterWorks
- Koka Sexton - Director of Social Media Strategy at InsideView, Inc
- Mark Ruthfield - Vice President of Sales, Executive Team at Zoom Information
- Michael Brouwer - Vice President of Sales at Rivet Software
- Michael Critchfield - Vice President of Sales at InsideSales.com*
- MJ (Mary Jane) Shutte - Vice President, Corporate Sales at Riverbed Technology
- Nathan Warshaw - Sr. VP Sales at Capital Access Network
- Sean Purcell - Business Unit Executive at IBM
- Steve DeMarco - Vice President Corporate Sales at Xactly Corporation
- Tom Dekle - VP Marketing and Sales-Inside Sales at IBM
- Trish Bertuzzi - President at The Bridge Group, Inc.
View our press release for more information.
(We have tried to link to your LinkedIn page, if there isn’t a link, please let me know your information by emailing me at kk (at) insidesales.com and I’ll get your link on here! – Ken)
Free Inside Sales Industry Research
Gain access to additional inside sales industry research, including the original Lead Response Management study.