Careers - Senior Application Support Engineer
Apply For This Position
InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States. In fact, Inc. Magazine recently recognized the company as the 5th fastest growing software company in the country.
We are looking for talented Software Engineers to develop the next-generation technologies for which we've become the industry leader. In addition to revolutionizing sales automation and lead management technologies, we use our world-class programming skills to innovate in a number of other areas as well. Our projects include working on cutting edge HA telephony systems, advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience. InsideSales.com provides extensive training, along with a rewarding career track, for those driven to succeed.
- Triage, evaluate and recommend short-term and long-term solutions to customer issues that have been identified as a product development defects.
- Work with customers and customer support teams to assure responsive and constructive communication takes place with customers facing business challenges relating to our software products.
- Recommend to product development teams areas of improvement in performance and feature capabilities that will improve our customers' successful use of our products.
- Implement software products, enhancements, issue resolutions based on provided functional specifications.
- Product technical solutions and designs.
- Follow best practices that have a measurable impact on product delivery.
- Technical contributor to software projects.
- Mentor and collaborate with other developers on your team.
- Deliver innovative solutions to complicated business problems.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years, continuous software development
- PHP and Java or Ruby or Python or C#
- Apache HTTP Server
- JSON, HTTP
- MVC: .NET or Spring or Rails
- MySQL or Postgres or Oracle
- Strong OOP experience
- Git or Subversion
- Agile and Agile tools experience
- Strong verbal and time management skills
- Responsive Design
- Mongo or NoSQL
- Domain Driven Design
- HA Telephony systems
- Asterisk or Freeswitch
- ActiveMQ or Apollo or JMS
- FLEX or Flash or Adobe AIR
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including stock options, a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.