Policy of Terminating Privileges for Infringement; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, InsideSales.com, Inc. (“ISDC”), will terminate the account of any subscriber who uses his or her account privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to ISDC and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the subscriber that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, ISDC will terminate the infringing subscriber’s account. ISDC may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a subscriber’s account privileges prior to that time if it has good faith belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), ISDC has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. ISDC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
- information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.