Part of what makes social media so effective is the fact that it grants tools and access to people like the world has never seen before.
With LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Blogging, Klout, and the other plethora of social media out there, XANT has been testing their ability to develop a relationship and move someone through our Social Nurturing process called AQUIRE.
- Awareness: They have to know you exist.
- Curiosity: They have to be curious about you and what you do.
- Qualify: You need to decide if it is worth building a relationship with them.
- Understanding: They need enough information to know roughly what you do.
- Interest: What you do must be intriguing to them.
- Relevance: Both parties should have meaningful value for each other.
- Entertain: They need to be willing to spend time to see where this relationship can go, and you need to make it fun, interesting, and compelling enough to do so.
Take a moment and read Ken Krogue’s latest Forbes.com article here:
Make sure to “+ Follow” Ken on Forbes.com to receive updates when Ken posts new articles that are targeted at enrepreneurs, sales and marketing. If you have a topic in mind that you would like Ken Krogue to address on Forbes.com, contact Ken directly at kk (at) www.insidesales.com.
Get a Free Lead ResponseAudit
How well are your sales teams responding to leads? Participate in a free Lead ResponseAudit and see how efficient your sales team actually is.