Digital Growth Conference is an online summit featuring four days of leadership panels, proven strategies and case studies. The sessions focus on the four pillars of sales and marketing alignment: strategy, people, content and technology.
Over 15 leading experts will come together so you can learn from real-life experiences and proven best-practices that will help you grow revenue today.
The event consists of 4 days of learning—Tuesday, February 28 to Friday, March 3—with the aim of helping you understand how top global companies drive revenue through actionable strategies.
Why should I join 4,000 registrants and attend this event? A four day series of leadership panels, proven strategies and case studies. The sessions will focus on the four pillars of driving digital transformation: strategy, people, content and technology.
Some of the featured speakers that will be joining me on the day include:
- Mary Shea, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Tamara Schenk, Research Director, CSO Insights
- Grant Cardone, Best-Selling Author, International Sales Trainer
- Gabe Larsen, Director of the XANT Labs
- Michael Pici, Director of Sales, HubSpot
- John Barrows, Sales Trainer, Owner, JBarrows Sales Training
- Anthony Iannarino, Sales Kickoff Speaker, Sales and Marketing Leader
- Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist
- Mark Hunter, The Sales Hunter, Keynote Sales Speaker
- Michael Pedone, B2B Inside Sales Training Expert, SalesBuzz.com
- and many, many more.
The sessions will be available for three months after the event, so sign up even if you can’t make it and we’ll send you a link to watch the sessions on-demand.
Follow #DigitalGrowthCon on social media to join the live conversation.