SILICON SLOPES, UT — April 27, 2015 – XANT, the leading cloud-based sales acceleration technology company, was recognized earlier this month by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) as the SaaS Provider of the Year for the fifth consecutive year. In addition, CEO Dave Elkington, President Ken Krogue and President of Worldwide Sales & Chief Customer Officer Jim Steele were named to the association’s list of the Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals. The AA-ISP Leadership Summit honors individuals who successfully influence the innovation and advancement of professional inside sales. Elkington, Krogue and Steele received their awards on April 22 at an awards banquet held at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago. “The AA-ISP is a wonderful organization of sales leaders who are dedicated to accelerating sales,” Krogue said. “We are honored to be recognized as thought leaders in our industry, and we are thrilled for the company to earn the distinction of Service Provider of the Year.” A complete list of companies and individuals recognized by the AA-ISP will be published on the association’s website atwww.aa-isp.org. The Top 25 recipients listed in alphabetical order:
- Lauren Bailey: President at Factor 8
- Ralph Barsi: Senior Director, Sales Development at Achievers
- Trish Bertuzzi: President & Chief Strategist at The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Carolyn Betts: CEO at Betts Recruiting
- Mike Brooks: President at Mr. Inside Sales
- Chad Burmeister: VP of Sales & Marketing at ConnectAndSell
- Josiane Feigon: Inside Sales Talent Evangelist at TeleSmart Communications, Inc.
- Dave Elkington: Founder & CEO at XANT
- Kevin Gaither: VP of Inside Sales at ZipRecruiter
- Richard Harris: Owner at The Harris Consulting Group
- Ken Jisser: VP of Sales & Services at CedarCone
- Shannon Johnson: VP of Sales at rFactr
- Sean Kester: Product Manager at SalesLoft
- Ken Krogue: Founder & President at XANT
- Kelly Litchenberger: VP of Inside Sales at Carousel Industries
- Kelly Molander: Director of Global Inside Sales & Market Development at TIBCO Analytics
- Sean D. Murray: VP General Business Sales at Xactly Corp
- Matt Musial:: Regional VP at Vitalyst, LLC.
- Laurie Page: Managing Partner at The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Kyle Porter: CEO at SalesLoft
- Mark Ruthfield: VP of Sales, Executive Team at ZoomInfo
- Lee Salz: CEO & Sales Management Strategist at Sales Architects
- Chad Sjursen: Senior Director of Delivery Services at By Appointment Only
- Jim Steele: President of Worldwide Sales & Chief Customer Officer at XANT
- W. Alex Turner: VP of Client Services at NetTel Partners
XANT offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform built on Neuralytics®, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, gamification and hiring.
The AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of inside sales. The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking and leadership round tables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges and key components of the growth and development of the inside sales industry. The association’s mission is to help inside sales representatives and leaders to leverage its information and resources through published content, local community chapters, national conferences, career development and an inside sales accreditation program.
Leo Dirr email@example.com